Friday 26 August 2016

Travel Diary|Bali,Indonesia

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi, it's Meg and welcome to my blog and my first post about my holiday this summer in Bali. I am not trying to brag or boast in any shape or form; I understand i am very lucky to go to Indonesia.



Anyway, I visited Bali in total for 2 weeks and 3 days (including flying time) and it was such an amazing experience and i had a brilliant time. I visited some temples where i talked and made friends with the locals as well as helping out at the spectacular coffee plantation.As well as this i visited beautiful rice fields where i watched men go and plant and look after the growing rice. During this time I took some - loads in fact - photos and I thought as a introduction to my blog i'd share a few. 

So here are a few! All were taken and edited on my iPhone 5s so sorry the quality is'nt amazing.

 Breakfast was by far the best! It was so lovely and tasted great, best thing was that it was all healthy. We had breakfast by the beach every day.

















I got my nails painted and they added a flower on with 
only nail polish and a toothpick!
















                                                                         The view over the rice fields was unbelievable!
In Bali, every morning, they put out offerings in front of their shops, on the beach and near temples for the Gods. They are made from banana leaves and loads of petals and small flowers are placed on top. Sometimes, biscuits or small amounts of money are placed on top and then the smoke from the incense wisps away on top of it
I went to this beautiful water temple. The history behind it is so fascinating and the views are amazing. The temple was so serene and very calming; there weren't many people there either! 
As the temple was in the mountains they had natural pools with fresh water from the mountains. I decided to go for a swim in it - like a mad English person - and it was so cleansing. My dad took this photo and i am aware i look so bad but anyways...







                            Another photo of the beautiful temple.                              
 The beach was so amazing when this photo was taken. The tide 
was out so small islands of sand appeared so you could walk
all the way out to them. I took this photo thinking i looked cool but that kind of failed!

I also find some beautiful starfish, 50 in fact, but can't find the photo! If i find it i'll put it in my next blog post.

So that's it! My travel diary for Bali this summer! I hope you've enjoyed this post and welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy my blog and i'll see you next Friday or sooner! Go to the top of this post to get the link to follow me on bloglovin' if you want!
Bye,
 xxx


4 comments:

  1. Hey it's April (h0lby.c1ty) This sounds amazing! You are a really good writer!❤️ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit Bali! That breakfast looks amazing!
    Milli-Jane | thenorthstarnotebook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever since I watched Eat, Pray, Love I have wanted to go to Bali and this post has made me want to go even more!

    ReplyDelete