Friday 2 September 2016

Back To School Q&A

Hi, it's Meg. It occurred to me that I hadn't done a q&a at all and as i'm going back to school  on Wednesday I thought I'd do a school themed q&a. I asked for questions on my Instagram page @simplymeggx (give it a cheeky follow if you want!!) and i'm going to answer them!

Let's get on with the questions!!

@httpcasualty: What will you school bag be when you go back?
My school bag will be Longchamp Le Pilage medium handbag in navy blue (long handled). I used it last year and, for me, it's perfect as it's a great size and has a smaller inside pocket where i put a lip balm and some small change in. It is £55 from Selfridges and I got it for Christmas; it's slightly expensive but 100% worth it!

@h0lby.c1ty: What are you most looking forward to most/not looking forward to?
I'm most looking forward to my new timetable and starting different subjects - also for the new extra curricular clubs I can join. I'm not really looking forward to starting to get more homework and another language now i'm in year 8 but I hope I can thrive on it and the pressure put on me!

@zollie_kingdom: What is your favourite subject?
I'm not really sure to be honest, I enjoy English, all sciences and maths because they're all really interesting and teach us how the world works. I'm quite odd to say I don't enjoy art or music but that's just me!

@txhnee_x: Do you have a favourite teacher?
I don't and I don't think I ever will if i'm honest.

@zollieholbycity: How do you prepare for going back to school?
I usually get my school bag ready a few nights before and then on the night before school I make sure my room and everything is clean and organised then treat myself to a lovely bath and an early night! I don't really do much but if you'd like I can do a post on how i prepare for school.




@lifewith_alicia: Have you got any advice for bullies?
I've been bullied a few times before so I know what it's like. My best piece of advice is to tell someone: a teacher, parent - anyone you can trust and they'll sort it out and make sure to right things are to be done. Also, if you're getting bullied about having a blog/youtube channel don't listen to them, if you love what you're doing that will get you through it and bullies are always jealous of what the victims achieved!

@holbycasualtylover: What time do you wake up when you go back to school?
Usually between 6 and 6:30am - depends what time my mum wakes me up... (I sleep through alarms so my mum has to wake me up!)

@txhnee_x: What's your most embarassing moment at school?
Well... I was walking through the canteen with 2 of my friends when I tripped over a big cone and dropped my reading book so I lent over to get it - by this time i'd already attracted enough attention to myself - when I dropped my glasses case as well... I pick that up and look up to see both my science and IT teacher laughing at me! Not only that but I went bright red as usual! 

That's it for this q&a! I hope you enjoyed it! I'm sorry it's short but I didn't get many questions and anyway I have another back to school post coming next Friday. Remember to follow me on bloglovin if you want and I'll' see you Wednesday for a beauty related post!

Byeeee!











1 comment:

  1. Going back to school at the beginning fo the school year was always my favourite! New stationery was the best!

    ReplyDelete