Sunday 18 September 2016

My Blogging Plans!?

Hi, it's Meg. I'm doing something different today as you can tell...

                                                  
Currently, it's 3pm on Saturday and I'm sat in bed because I'm ill. I've been sick for a few days now which is annoying but has given me some time to think about blogging and what it means to me. My computer is also broken meaning I have write posts from a different computer, I've currently got my dad's computer in my room to use. However, this shouldn't be an excuse because I love blogging too much! So, I am going to carry on blogging and there WILL ALWAYS be a post on Friday at 6pm! There may even be some more during the week, depending on how much school work I have. I also am doing some collabs and guest posts soon and if you'd like to collab you see how to contact me on the contact page on the side of my blog home screen. 

That's it! This was just a little plan for my blog for the foreseeable future! I hope you don't mind.  Make sure to follow me on bloglovin' Bye! 


No comments:

Post a Comment