Saturday 8 October 2016

Cosy Autumn Playlist

Hi, it's Meg and I'm back woo! 

Today I wanted to talk you through some of my favourite autumnal songs that I like to put on when I'm tired and these, not going to lie, make me emotional... I like to put these on, get cosy, write a blog post/do some work and relax because there's nothing better to do on an autumnal night. Yes, I like doing work when I relax!


Autumn makes me so happy because it reminds me of cosy blankets, drinking hot chocolate, RAIN, early nights and great tv shows aha !! I've put together a little list of songs that I think you may like and recommend you listening too! All the songs are quite deep, slow, moving yet happy...ish... You get my gist!


1)Dancing On My Own-Calum Scott 


2)Lost Boy-Ruth B

3)Autumn Leaves-Ed Sheeran (i cant stop listening to this!!)

4)A Thousand Years-Christina Perri
5)Not About Angels-Birdy

6)A Team-Ed Sheeran

7)How long will I love you?-Ellie Goulding

8)Stitches-Shawn Mendes

9)Footprints-SIA

10)Let Her Go-Passenger 

11)Skinny Love-Birdy

So here are just a few songs I think you will love! Let me know your favourite song in the comments and if you have any recommendations! I hope you've enjoyed this and I'll see you soon, byeee!!

10 comments:

  1. Love love love these songs! So happy it's finally Autumn xx
    www.basicallyalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these songs! Ellie Goulding is amazing!

    Serena / http://ramblingsofanotherunistudent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! These are some amazing songs! I love Calum Scott and Ed Sheeran - great choices! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Glad its autumn!

    jadelsia.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Dancing on my own! great post x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely song choices! So many amazing songs for this time of the year :)

    Hannah | alongsidehannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these song choices for Autumn!
    http://www.midnightandlace.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg love this!!! great sounds!! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thank you, I wanted to try some new music! I'm definitely going to play some of these right now💗💗💗💗💗
    KeepingupwithMJ.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love every single one of these songs!! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete