Friday 28 October 2016

3 Easy Halloween Make-Up Looks & Thank you for 50 Followers!|Collab

Hi, it's Meg.

How are you? Today I'm showing you 3 very easy Halloween make-up looks. As you can see by the title this is a collab with the lovely Lexi whose blog you can check out here. She's such a lovely person and her blog is absolutely stunning! She's also done an amazing look which you should definitely check out. Anyway, let's get started!


1)Halloween Mask!
I saw this mask and got inspiration to doing it from a post on Boots' Instagram page. This is what it looks like:
I started this off by doing the main outline of it. I used a thick tipped eyeliner for doing the main parts then a thinner one for the more intricate parts. This is how I started it: I did two main rings round my eye and then a sort of pentagon shape with a 'w' on top. The line from the pentagon-thing was what I did next before finishing it with a filled in diamond.
After that I then did the swirls round it. I tried to make it symmetrical but it didn't really work out. This is basically the next step.










Next, all you need to do is fill in the outline with crosses. I just did this by doing diagonal lines in every part except the pentagon at the top. It then looked like this: The next step is to fill in the top gap with a spider - I did it with the eyeliner.




Finally, I used my white eyeliner to create dots to add a bit of dimension to all the different corners and ends of each line. To finish I used the eyeliner on my lips so they became black too! This was the finished look:

2.Vampire meets Spiders?!
This next look is also quite easy, this is what it looks like:

 To start it off I layered different red lipstick on my eyes and blended it out and brought it down under my eyes. I used Mystic Marsala by MUA, Old Hollywood by Sleek and a bright red from Barry M. There isn't much of an instruction to this because you can just play around with it. This is what it looked like: After this I used my thin black eyeliner to draw a line straight down from the outer v of my eye. This was to create the spider hanging off from the cobweb.I then drew the spider by drawing an oval then legs from either side. My first spider wasn't great but I tried! Here it is:

 All I did after this was create another two spiders using the same method except these were just drawn underneath the original spider. This was it for the base makeup.
I then finished with my lips.I created an ombre effect by using my Baby Lips in Chai Tea Latte on the inside of my lip. I used Old Hollywood to fill the rest of my lips in before smudging them together. This created and finished this look.



3. A Classic Cat
This final look is very simple, flattering and a classic cat! It's got a lovely metallic eye and I am doing this look for Halloween, I think?!
(I'm so sorry about the awful lighting and how it makes the photos look a bit pink).

The first step that I did to create this look was defining my brows with a matte Makeup Revolution shadow. I then created the nose by using a pink lipstick on the tip of my nose before using the black eyeliner around it to create a triangle for the nose. I did try and smudge it together but the oik lipstick wasn't that pigmented so it ended becoming a pink highlight!
I then moved on to my eyes. For my eyes I used my Undress Me Too palette by MUA and I packed on the shades Dreamy and Tranquil. These are both really pigmented and bright golds. Again, sorry the photo isn't very good - I can't take photos of my eyeshadow!! I didn't apply any other shade because I just wanted the gold to be really bold. After this, I applied the black eyeliner and (tried) to create a cat eye. 




My final steps were to create the whiskers and the mouth. I didn't really know how to do the whiskers but I just went classic Dan & Phil style with my black eyeliner. I also added some dots round the whiskers because I thought that cats had some?! I don't really think there's a way to do this, just go with the flow!

Then, I used the same pink lipstick and applied it normally. Finally, I drew a line from my nose and on my top lip before curling it out into two 'u's on my bottom lip to create the mouth.



That's it for this cat look. I added some cat ears and that was the finished look:

That's it for my 3 easy Halloween looks. I hope you've enjoyed this and my week of uploads. Also, thank you so much for 50 followers on Bloglovin'! It means the world to me and I can't believe it as I've been blogging for 2 months today! Thank you so, so much.

Which is your favourite look? Anyway, I'll see you again for another post next Friday!
Byeee,
Meg x
Follow my blog with Bloglovin'

11 comments:

  1. I love Halloween themed makeup and these looks are really creative!

    Check out my recent?
    lilymae123.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these looks look pretty amazing, my favourite has to be the first one ^_^ It's so detailed!

    Sophie's Spot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ideas, especially the first one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one looks like it took ages but the effect is so good! x

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I love your blog so much; you have a really beautiful design! I really like the first one, it looks like it took a lot of skill to perfect. I have followed your blog because I think it’s so good!!! I would love it if you had a look at my blog; I’m a very passionate teenage blogger but I’m quite new and really need the support! Perhaps we could become friends? Thank you so much, Jeani xxx www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my favourite is the first one too! I've had a look and love your blog - so amazing!

      Delete
  6. These are so cute! Makeup is one of the best ways to make amy outfit halloween related!
    Freya x
    Miss-perceived.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & I agree - make up is great!

      Delete