Sunday 23 October 2016

My Burgundy and Beige Outfit

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
 Hi, it's Meg. 

As it's Sunday and it's raining outside I thought i'd do a fashion post! I've been seeing so many around recently and although i have a broken ankle this isn't going to stop me! I also went out to this cute restaurant and it was so photogenic and rustic if you're wondering where I took these photos. I've never done a fashion post before so I hope this is okay! 

I love this outfit because of the deep burgundy stripes and how the beige cardigan complements it! I also like the black rim of the top and the skirt as it sits nicely and is very comfortable.















Top - F&F
Skirt - New Look
Leggings - Primark
Cardigan - Cashmere
Shoe(!) - F&F

I hope you've enjoyed this post and I'll see you again tomorrow!
Byeee!
Meg x 






No comments:

Post a Comment