Friday 21 October 2016

Top 5 Autumn Lip Picks

Hi, it's Meg.
This post marks the start off a new post everyday for a week - yayay!! Anyway, today I'm going to show you some of my favorite and go to lip picks for this season. Let's get started! They're all quite different but there's a definite scheme in them. Anyway, here they are:





They're all so beautiful and some, for me, quite daring! Patisserie by MAC is quite a pinky colour which I love to wear on days where it's quite a sunny autumnal day because it's very natural, long lasting and very in my comfort zone so something I'm always reaching for. I love Old Hollywood by Sleek yet haven't been brave enough to wear it out the house! It's a deep, matte and dark red with a consistency I like but I think applies better with a lip balm on underneath. Mystic Marsala by MUA is also beautiful because it's still a dark and matte red and easier to wear. The penultimate of my lip picks is Natural Collection's Moisture Shine Lipstick. I love this because it's very much of a balm with more colour than an average lip balm if you get what I mean?! Anyway, it's very hydrating and perfect for an easy autumnal day! And finally, my favourite - NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. It's in Cannes and it's such an autumnal lip cream. It has slight orange and pink undertones but has those rustic vibes to it which I love. It's a matte but not drying at all and it also lasts for such a long time. Not only this but it's so great for drugstore and smells so, so nice!

Here are some more in depth swatches on each lip product:














Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed this post and I'll see you again with a new post tomorrow!

Byeeee,
Meg x


No comments:

Post a Comment