Thursday 27 October 2016

Pumpkin Shenanigans

Hi, it's Meg.
 I've been carving the pumpkin you will see soon for about 4 hours and it's definitely something interesting!




It's meant to be a cat if you can't tell! It was going so well when I was carving it until the head fell off... This did not stop us though because after trying flour and water, glue etc.. we found a toothpick and a ribbon to connect it. This has made it look slightly odd as the head is to an angle but that's okay! Then, the top of the pumpkin also became too small so with some other left over pumpkin we managed to put it back in.  After this, I realised that the tail had fallen of too so this is what happened:


I ended up drawing a tail on..

Anyway, I hope my pumpkin shenanigans have somewhat made you laugh or even inspired you to try this design on your pumpkin! I like this though because my nan and I tried so hard with it and I suppose it doesn't look too bad?! 
That's it! What did you/are you doing for your pumpkin this year? I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you again tomorrow!

Byeee,
Meg x















No comments:

Post a Comment