Saturday 22 October 2016

Sick Day Essentials

Hi, it's Meg

It's autumn (woo!!) but that means the weather is getting colder and everyone is getting ill! Unfortunately, I haven't been 'ill' in the fact ive had a cold but instead ive broken my ankle which meant 2 weeks off school... However, instead of rambling I'm going to talk you through some essentials everyone needs for this Autumn and Winter season.

Some essentials include: Soap&Glory body wash, lip balm, hand balm, paracetamol/ibuprofen etc., clean bed sheets and rest!

These are all very important in ensure you get better because when i'm ill the best thing i do an can recommend to you is to have a good nights rest then to get up, get clean and work through it. My body wash at the moment is the Soap&Glory Foam Call; it is a very fresh and a fruity scent which I love. It is also so, so strong! 100% makes me feel so clean and so much better! I also love clean bed sheets because when you're ill there's nothing better then to just change your bed sheets and get into them feeling all clean and lovely! Also, once you've been ill there's a load of bacteria in your sheets so changing them is also great from a hygiene point of view. Again, taking medication is also a necessity when you're ill. This includes, paracetamol, ibuprofen etc. Some other essentials are lip balms and hand balms. These are great because as it's getting colder my lips chap and my hands become really rough so products like these are really moisturising. Finally, rest is so important because although getting through it is good you still need to take a day to just sleep it off! And reading a good book is great too! These are all my essentials that you may need if you're ill even though I hope you don't get ill!






I hope you've had a great day and you've enjoyed this post and I'll see you tomorrow again!
Byeee,
Meg x

No comments:

Post a Comment